- Call a fire damage professional like Flood Specialists, Inc. before using any electrical appliances.
- Stay calm and avoid entering your home or business until inspected.
- Limit movement to prevent soot particles from being imbedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep your hands clean. Soot on hands can further soil fabrics, walls and woodwork.
- Consume any canned or packaged food or beverage that may have been stored close to the fire.
- Attempt to wash and walls, painted surfaces, shampoo carpet or upholstered furniture without first contacting Flood Specialists. You may cause more damage.
NICE JOB GUYS!!!"
--Barry Mattes, Chicago, IL