Our certified professionals have the training and experience to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), contain damage to the smallest area possible, physically remove contamination, and follow procedures for returning to a pre-loss condition.
Mold becomes a problem inside a home or business when there's excessive humidity or moisture for an extended period of time. The problem can originate from sudden water releases, like a burst pipe or large spill that goes untreated, or from a chronic leaking roof or plumbing. It's always best to have the mold removed by a certified professional to prevent cross contamination or additional damage.
Tips from the Experts
Wear protective gloves, eye goggles, a P100 organic vapor respirator, when handling or around moldy environments.
Limit movement around moldy areas or seal off area if possible.
It's always best to have the mold evaluated and removed by a certified professional.
Take caution in buying a foreclosure, you may get a good deal but may pay for it later with your health. Call us to conduct a thorough inspection.
Ventilate any closed off area like crawl space or attic to prevent mold growth. If mold is present, do not vent.
Control moisture levels in your home or business to prevent mold growth.